What Is Mobile Pet Grooming?
A Mobile Pet Grooming
A mobile pet grooming simply involves bringing the pet groomer to you, that is, you call the pet’s groomer to come to where you live at the agreed-upon time in their work van. The pet groomer brings with them the necessary trade tools that they will need to groom your pet. Thus a mobile pet grooming works basically by availing the pet groomers whenever they are required.
To help you know more about how a mobile pet grooming works, I have written all that you need to know about the pet grooming industry in this article.
What Do They Carry In Their Vans?
They take with them all the essential equipment they need for their work, for instance, they have inverters that supply them with energy for their dryers, clippers, lights, A/C, and vacuum cleaners. Groomers normally clean after themselves once they are done as they head out for the next client.
Some of them have a small water heater for warm baths for your pet if it needs one to keep the pet soothed and relaxed.
Benefits Of Pets Grooming
- Their long thick coats need a regular basis grooming which does more than just brushing.
- Those nails need some trimming now and then.
- An occasional bath time to feel refreshed now and then.
- It gives them a great look as well as ensuring that they stay healthy by that proper grooming.
- Saves the owners the much-needed time to groom their pets, thus the need to take advantage of a mobile pet grooming.
Mobile pet grooming is a fast-growing business venture that has seen its popularity grow immensely among many of the pet owners. Maybe it’s the time you considered contracting the services.
Things You Should Know About That Mobile Pet Groomer You Contact;
1. Electricity They Should Use For Their Job
One of the biggest concerns among the clients who have heard about this venture, the groomer has all they need in their van from that inverter which gives them electricity. For bathing, trimming, and brushing the pet.
2. What About Their Water Needs
Their vans are fitted with water reservoirs that make sure they have a good supply of freshwater to use. More importantly, a large tank is used to collect the dirty used water. Second, they only use biodegradable soap that they dispose off when they leave the job’s site.
3. The Pet Salon Or A Mobile Pet Groom
Bit expensive to settle for the mobile pet groomers when compared to taking yours to the pet salon. Because you will not waste your time taking them to the salon and second you will save on the gas.
Another advantage to the pet is that they don’t get locked up in a cage as it is the case when you take them to the salons. Basically, a home grooming process on your pet by a mobile pet groomer will alleviate the stress you would both have undergone waiting at the salon for your turn.
4. Risks Of Parasites Or Illness Is Significantly Less
Because your pet is the only one in the van for grooming, so there are no other animals around to pass any kind of pathogens and diseases to your sweet pet.
These facts have made many of the pets owners to go for the mobile pet grooming salons and they don’t mind paying the small extra cost to the groomers who come over to their homes.
The General Advantages Of A Mobile Pet Grooming
- Door to door service availability
- Less stress to get yours in the car or from waiting in line to get attended to due to traffic.
- More convenient.
- Offers a very fast service.
- Less hassle; in juggling that busy schedule and find the time to take them to a pet salon.
- Professionalism; they get to your place at the stipulated time.
- Cleanliness is assured.
- No car sickness; many pets aren’t fond of riding in vehicles.
- Much safer; as many mobile groomers don’t use crates for drying purpose and it is safer for the pets.
Flexibility; to meet you and your pet whenever and wherever you want.
See more facts about a mobile grooming and how it works here.