Many parents don’t know how to initiate conversations with their kids and end up only asking them at the end of the day how their day was. This question irritates many of the kids because they are asked that particular one day-in and day-out! There are questions to ask kids to know them more than just the usual ones that will obviously get a just fine answer.
To find the best alternatives, I have listed some questions to ask kids to know them more than just a single word as a reply. More importantly, for every time you come home from your workplace.
Examples Of Questions To Ask Kids And Know Them More
- Can you tell me what you ate for lunch?
- Did you catch anyone picking their nose?
- Show me what games did you play at recess?
- Please, can Tell me the funniest thing that happened today?
- Cupcake, did anyone do anything super nice for you?
- Sweetie, what was the nicest thing you did for someone else?
- Little pee who made you smile today?
- Which one of your teachers would survive a zombie apocalypse? Why?
- What new fact did you learn today?
- Who brought the best food in their lunch today? What was it?
- What challenged you today?
- If school were a ride at the fair, which ride would it be? Why?
- What would you rate your day on a scale of 1 to 10? Why?
- If one of your classmates could be the teacher for the day, who would you want it to be? Why?
These Questions For Your Kid Will Help More too
- If you had the chance to be the teacher tomorrow, what would you teach the class?
- Did anyone push your buttons today?
- Who do you want to make friends with but haven’t yet? Why not?
- What is your teacher’s most important rule?
- What is the most popular thing to do at recess?
- Does your teacher remind you of anyone else you know? How?
- Tell me something you learned about a friend today.
I Love These For My Kid Often
- How would you save the world if a meteor was going to crash and end the world tomorrow?
- What is the best and worst feeling you’ve ever experienced? Describe those moments.
- What skills would you want to pick up or what are you most passionate about?
- Name three things you are proud of about yourself and one thing you did which made others around you happy.
- Talk about a thing you were afraid to admit before but want to tell me now.
- What are your biggest and smallest secrets?
- Using only what you have around you right now, how many zombies would you be able to kill before they take you down?
- How often do you sleep on the couch and then find yourself magically waking up on your bed?
- Where in the universe do you want to go for a visit?
- Where do you think is the best vacation destination?
- How many spaceships flew past your school today?
Include These Questions To Ask Kids In The List!
- I’m curious. What do you want to be when you grow up and what do you definitely not want to be?
- Baby, what are your favorite Foods and hobbies?
- What can mom and dad do to be better parents?
- What do you like about us, and what do you dislike?
- Which place would you like to visit when you grow up or very soon?
- What was your worst?
- What is your biggest dream?
- If you could be the President of the country, what reforms would you introduce or changes would you make?
Find more questions to ask your kid here.