Children love Christmas riddles just to tease their young minds. Help them to enjoy the Christmas holiday and get a chance to exercise your brain too as well as challenge the whole family, kids, and friends. Christmas riddles for kids give them that much-needed mood for the festivities.
I have listed the best Christmas riddles for kids below to make it easy for you to find some that you can use to pass the time with the kids. I bet it going to be an awesome and fun-filled Christmas for all.
Easy Christmas Riddles For Kids
- What kind of party does a snowman throw?
A. A Snow Ball
- Q. What kind of plant wears socks?
- What is a mountain’s favorite song?
A. “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
- What is a chicken’s favorite holiday drink?
- What did Santa need when he sprained his ankle?
A. A candy cane
- What is wrong with the letters: “abcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz?”
A. There’s Noel
- Q. Why didn’t the turkey want to eat Christmas dinner?
A. Because he was stuffed
- Q. Who is Frosty’s favorite superhero?
- What is a pirate’s favorite reindeer?
- Q. What are vegetables’ least favorite dessert?
- Who is a runner’s favorite reindeer?
- Q. What do you call Santa on the beach?
A. Sandy Claus
- Q. What did Santa name his new kitten?
A. Mr. Claws
- Which reindeer likes to fly into space?
- What is it called when a Christmas tree has a sore throat?
- What nationality is Santa Claus?
A. North Polish
- What do snowman call snowflakes?
A. Stem cells
- What is Santa’s favorite 80’s metal rock band?
- What does December have that all of the other months don’t have?
A. The letter “D”
- What kind of belt does Santa wear?
A. A snow belt
- Where does a snowman keep his money?
A. In the snowbank
Awesome Christmas Riddles We Found For You.
1 Q: What kind of bug hates Christmas?
A: A humbug.
2 Q: What do elves learn in school?
A: The elf-abet.
3 Q: Which elf was the best singer?
A: ELFis Presley.
Really Funny Riddles For Kid’s Entertainment You Need To Know
4 Q: What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
5 Q: Who gives presents to baby sharks?
A: Santa Jaws.
6 Q: How do you scare a snowman?
A: You get a hairdryer!
Funny Snowman Jokes That Will Make Kids Laugh
7 Q: What do you call a snowman in the summer?
A: A puddle!
8 Q: Where does a snowman keep his money?
A: In a snow bank.
9 Q: Where do mistletoe go to become famous?
A: “Holly” wood!
10 Q: Name the child’s favorite Christmas king?
A: A stocking.
What about These!
11 Q: How do sheep say Merry Christmas in Mexico?
A: Fleece Navidad!
12 Q: If Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus had a child, what would he be called?
A: A subordinate clause.
13 Q: Why does Santa have three gardens?
A: So he can go HOE HOE HOE.
14 Q: What Christmas carol is a favorite of parents?
A: Silent Night.
Additional Riddles For Them With Their Friends
15 Q: Why can’t the Christmas tree stand up?
A: It doesn’t have legs.
16 Q: What do you get when you deep fry Santa Claus?
A: Crisp Kringle.
17 Q: What do you call Santa Claus when he has no money?
A: Saint Nickel-less (Nicholas).
Santa Claus Riddles
18 Q: What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
19 Q: What do you get when you eat Christmas decorations?
20 Q: Why do Mummies like Christmas so much?
A: Because of all the wrapping!
21 Q: What do you get if you cross an apple and a Christmas tree?
Lest We Forget These
22 Q: Where does Santa put his suit after Christmas?
A: In the CLAUS-et (closet).
23 Q: Why is Santa so good at karate?
A: Because he has a black belt!
24 Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
25 Q: How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?
A: Nothing, it was on the house!
26 Q: How do you know when Santa’s in the room?
A: You can sense his presents.
27 Q: What’s black and white and red all over?
A: Santa covered with chimney soot.
28 Q: What did the reindeer say when he saw an elf?
A: Nothing, reindeer can’t talk.
29 Q: What is Santa’s favorite breakfast cereal?
A: Frosted Flakes.
30 Q: What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when she looked in the sky?
A: “Looks like rain, dear.”
31 Q: Why did the elf push his bed into the fireplace?
A: Because he wanted to sleep like a log!
32 Q: What do you get if you cross mistletoe and a duck?
A: A Christmas Quaker.
33 Q: What do you call Santa when he stops moving?
A: Santa Pause!
Read more christmass riddles for kids here.