Best toddler bed rails must offer safety and security for your precious baby as well as giving you peace as your baby sleeps in that bed. The rails ensure that when your baby rolls in their sleep they don’t fall to the floor, because the bed has a safety net or a plush surface of the rail to catch them.
When it comes to the little ones you have to be extra careful to ensure their safety because you can never be too careful. Once they turn 3 years it is highly recommended for them to sleep in their beds. Their security should be highly considered, this is where bed rails for toddler beds are much needed.
Let us compare the best toddler bed rails reviews in 2020 and give you the best information on each which will make it easy for you to choose the best for your toddler.
9 Best Toddler Bed Rails
1. Safety 1st Top-Of-Mattress Bed Rail
It will give the best safety to your toddler and prevent your baby from rolling out of bed. The bed’s design will ensure that the dangerous gaps between the bed and the bed rail are removed.
- Offers eight inches of security above the mattress.
- Fits perfectly on a twin or a queen-sized mattress with no loss of the bed’s height.
2. Smooth Transition Kids Bed Rail
Consists of a firm yet comfortable high-density premium foam that works as a rail and goes under the bedding. A safer alternative to traditional ordinary rigid bed rails that can help your toddler to adapt to a lower bed rail eventually until they don’t need one at all.
With this rail, the chances of dangerous gaps that are harmful to your baby are reduced to zero. Pros of the mattress include;
- A hypoallergenic comfort grip foam,
- Non-toxic and free from phthalates, BPA, lead, formaldehyde and flame retardants.
- On top of this, it is washable and portable, non-slip,
- And doesn’t require any straps to secure it in place.
3. Regalo Swing Down Bed Rail Guard
Acts as a strong barrier between the bed’s edge and the floor and prevent your toddler from falling from the bed to the floor. Regalo swing down bed rail guard patented gap guard system has two braces that hold the bedrail tightly against the opposite side of the mattress and ensures there are no gaps and the rail doesn’t slip as they sleep.
The pros include;
- Easy to set-up without the need for any tools.
- Features a durable mesh nylon fabric covers on its sturdy steel frame which is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- The swing-down feature allows the rail to quickly swing out of the way when it is not in use.
- Its design makes it easier to change the sheets.
You may also like; Baby room themes and ideas
4. Munchkin Sleep Toddler Bed Rail
Provides a combination of optimal safety and fun with modern style. Munchkin bed rails go under the mattress and box spring or frame and the safety belt attached that ensures that there are no dangerous gaps between the rail and the mattress edge.
- Single-button fold down.
- Easy to set up the bed rail.
- Has a breathable mesh fabric that is easy to clean.
- Comes with safety straps.
5. Pillowflex Toddler Bed Rail Bumper Pad
Pillowflex toddler bed rail has a stay-put bed rail that is a foam-made semi-circle pad that will slide under the sheets or the mattress as your baby sleeps. The pad’s texture makes it stay put in one place. To prevent them from rolling over the soft texture of the foam allows them to rest their heads on.
- Allows an easy installation or removal when no longer needed.
- Minimizes the chances of dangerous gaps that appear when you use traditional bed rails.
- Can be used on all kinds of beds.
- Suitable for the elderly, disabled, or people who getting out of bed is an issue.
- Perfect for all sorts of beds.
6. Summer Double Safety Bed Rails
Fits on both sides and provide the perfect safety for your baby as they sleep. Optimal security is provided.
Its pros include;
- Easy adjustment on beds like twin and queen-sized beds.
- Only one of the two rails fold down for easy getting in and out of the bed or as you change the sheets.
- Sturdy bed rails metal design.
- Stylish design that complements the décor of the room. Durable enough to be used on another child’s bed later on.
7. Shrunks Inflatable Kids Bed Rails
This one is a little different from the regular bed rails. Convenient and easy to install as well as it goes down under the mattress. Fits well on the king or queen-size beds.
- Bought with a portable foot pump to assist you to inflate the bed rail anytime you need it.
- Repair kit for a quick fix to any damage that may happen to it.
- Inflatable bed rail that is easy to deflate when not in use and packaged in a bag.
- Features a grip that keeps the rail fixed securely in one place.
- Portable and comes with a carry bag for convenient mobility.
8. Comfy Toddler Bed Rail Guard
Features a mesh fabric framed by iron bars which are breathable, sturdy barriers on the edge of the bed. Ideal for much stronger protection of your baby as they sleep. Consists of a 3-way security system; Velcro for springs and slats, screws for the base of the bed, and traps for under the mattress when using the box spring.
- Breathable mesh inside the metal frame
- Universal fit
- Pull-on latch
- Video instruction included
- Quick installation
- Flat metal bars
9. Hiccapop Foam Bed Bumpers Toddler Bed Rails
Comes in a set of two which are attached to the mattress to create a firm yet soft barrier for your little baby. Has a perfect design based on the principles of ‘passive-safety-protection’, this means that once the baby comes across the bumper it will roll them away and prevent them from falling from the bed.
- The foam is water-resistant and can withstand any night accident.
- It also features a washable cover with silicone beaded non-skid fabric which keeps the bumper in one place.
- These bumpers can easily fit twin, double, king, or queen-sized beds.
- Come in a set.
- Designed on Passive Safety Protection.
- Phthalates and BPA free.
- Washable, non-skid cover.
- Universal fit.
Read more toddler bed rails reviews in here.