The baby massage oil Himalaya is incredible for massaging your baby because massages are one of the best ways that a mom builds a much stronger bond with their baby. The Himalaya baby oil massage oil has been created with so much care to give your baby that awesome first-time massage familiarity.
The most noticeable benefit with the use of this Himalaya massage oil is that it is ideal for boosting your child’s bone development and physical wellness.
Related post; Best ideas on how to message your baby.
I have used the Himalaya baby massage oil on my baby severally and it has become my best, so to help other moms review it from my experience and other mom’s reviews and I wrote this article.
Benefits Of Baby Massages
From researches dome on the benefits of massages on babies, it is evident that they play a vital role in improving the developmental role in the early phases of the babies.
The Key Characteristics Of Baby Massage Oil Himalaya
- perfect for moisturizing your baby.
- Enriched with all the natural, nourishing ingredients, which are ideal for soothing and protecting your baby’s tender skin.
- Ensures an ideal development of your baby’s bones and muscles as well as improving their skin condition.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Made from natural extracts.
- Boosts roughness.
- Will keep your child safe as you massage them, because it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals to your baby.
Made from extracts of Bala, Aloe vera, Jaitun, Ashwasgandha, and Ushira.
What Are The Pros Of Himalaya Baby Oil For Massage?
- Has a sweet mild-fragrance that will calm your baby as you massage them.
- Best for the natural ingredients, and ideal as a baby massage oil.
- A non-sticky baby massages oil that will ensure that the massages on your baby are easy.
- Awesome for hydrating the baby’s body.
- Affordable as it comes in different sizes that you can choose based on your budget.
- Contains Winter Cherry that is best known for skin tone improvement.
- Enriched with olive oil as well, which has oleic acid and helps to make the skin more receptive to topical applications; it boosts your baby skin’s suppleness and softness.
- Aloe Vera found in the oil helps the baby attain anti-inflammatory components in their body to help in fighting infections and speeds up the healing process; Perfect for diaper rashes.
Himalaya Baby Massage Oil Cons
Like we all know, all products have their pros and cons from the reviews they get from the end-consumers in the intended market.
- Moms have several times complained that the oil is so expensive compared to the bottle’s size.
- A greasy formulation that some moms are not so fond of.
- Others complain that its fragrance is too strong for them and their baby.
- Those who have tried other massage oils on their babies claim that it is ineffective for massages.
- Harsh ingredients have made some moms keep the Himalaya baby massage oil from their little one’s skins.
Best Way To Massage Your Baby
- Pour some onto your palms,
- Gently place them on your baby’s body,
- Start to move them smoothly over the whole body, including their hands and legs.
- Do this for some minutes until you see that the massage has been done well on their whole body.
Does It Have Side Effects On Babies?
Use it only for external massage; ensure that your baby doesn’t swallow any amount of it. Just like many substances at home, keep the bottle out of your baby’s reach.
If your baby may suffer from any allergies due to the ingredients used in the oil, then make sure you stop using the Himalaya baby massage oil immediately.
Some mild irritation or redness may be seen if your baby has a delicate skin that doesn’t accommodate the product’s ingredients. I would encourage you to first seek your doctor’s advice before choosing this oil.
Ideal Time To Massage Your baby
You can choose to either massage your baby using the oil before after a bath, whichever suits you best.
Read other Himalaya baby massage oil here.