The article provides 100+ three letter girl names you can choose your pretty baby daughter’s name from as well as their meaning.
We have gone as far as listing some of the 100+ girl names for your daughter for every alphabet!
What Are The Examples Of Three Letter Girl Names?
Let us excite your mind and imagination when it comes to three letter girl names!
The Top 3 Letter Girl Names
In medieval times, Ava was a diminutive of Germanic names beginning in Av-, in particular Aveline, from which the name Evelyn would eventually arise.
Also Read; 100+ Saint Names For Confirmation Ideas
The history of Zoe begins in the third century when the Alexandrian Jews translated Eve, which means ‘life,’ to the Greek equivalent Zoe. Zoe was in use as far back as the Roman classical period
Eva is found in many different languages as a variation of Eve; the Old Testament name recognizable as the first woman in Abrahamic religions. Short forms of the name include Evie and Evita. The
Ivy is derived from the name of the ivy plant, which got its name from the Old English word ifig. Ancient Greeks presented an ivy wreath to newlyweds as a symbol of fidelity.
Popularized by the R&B singer Mya (Harrison) and has inspired many baby namers to adopt Mya for themselves.
Joy is from an older generation of word names, which also included Merry, Bliss, and Glory, all of which exert a certain amount of personality pressure on a child.
Have You Thought About These Ones?
Gia is a cute if slight name that calls to mind stylish sisters Mia, Lea, Pia, Tia, and Nia. One of the most familiar Italian baby girl’s names.
Eve, the oldest name in the Book, is now coming back into style, having the virtues of simplicity and purity, yet with more strength and resonance than other single-syllable names like Ann.
Mae is derived from May, the month name that was chosen for its connection to Maia, the Roman goddess of growth and motherhood. Can be used as a nickname for the name Mary.
You May Also Like; What Are The Most Unique Baby Names Unisex
We went further to assist you to choose a three letter name for your daughter and came up with the following three letter names for each letter of the alphabet;
- Adeline, Ariel, Abigail, Averie, Aurora, Alex
- Brielle, Berkleigh, Brinley, Brooklyn, Blake, Belle
- Crystal, Catarina, Cambridge, Camryn, Cayleigh
- Delilah, Demi, Dani, Darsey, Desiree
- Emma, Emory, Elsa, Eva, Ellerie, Ember
- Fiona, Felicia, Faith, Felicity, Frankie
- Georgia, Gabriella, Gianna, Gisele, Gemma
- Hendrix, Henley, Harper, Hadley, Harmony
- Isabella, Illianna, Iris, Izzie
Additional Names By Letter
- Juliana, Jordyn, Jillian, Jasmine, Jaclyn, Josie
- Kimber, Katalina, Kya, Kayleigh, Kadence
- Lily, Lianna, Leah, Lacie, Lola
- Merida, Madeline, Marcilee, Maisie, Makaylyn, Max
- Nora, Nia, Nadia, Natalia, Nahla
- Orion, Owyn, Ophelia, Olivia, Oriahna
- Phoenix, Priscilla, Paige, Polly, Primrose
- Quinn, Quaid
- Randalynn, Randi, Roxy, Raven, Renee
- Staci, Sami, Selah, Sky, Snow
- Tianna, Tiffany (I Had To :)), Teigan, Tessa, Trinity
- Ursula, Uriah
- Vivi, Victoria, Venicia, Valentina, Venus
- Winona, Wendy, Winnie, Waverly, Willow
The Rare And Unique Examples
- Xenia, Xia
- Yoli, Yasmine, Ysabelle, Yesenia
- Zora, Zoe, Zayla, Zahra
Experience the sweet feeling of choosing a perfect three letter girl name right here